The Contact Form component is a user-friendly and flexibly deployable contact form. With this ‘form builder’, you can create form for different purposes. You can for example have your target audience make contact, but you can also use this feature to have your audience apply for a business proposal. You can choose which fields you deem necessary, as well as add you own custom style.
1. Adding and configurating
Add the component by dragging and dropping it on a position on the timeline. Continue by configurating the following fields
- Heading: Choose a title (heading) to display above the form.
- Subheading: Choose a subtitle to display below the title (heading).
- Button: Choose a text to display in the button.
- Feedback: choose a text to display after the information has been succesfully sent.
- Target: enter the email address you wish the information from the forms to be sent to.
2. Adding fields
Add (extra) fields to the form by clicking on ‘add input field’. You can add a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 fields. Configurate individual fields through the following settings:
- Type: choose the type of input.
- Name: choose a name for the concerning field.
- Label: choose a label. This is the ‘placeholder’ text that will be displayed in the field.
- Required: check this option to label the field as ‘required’ or mandatory for completion. A small star will appear in the field.
3. Layout and style
Determine the layout of the form by adjusting the style. You can adjust, among other things, the colors, font style, background and button-/ and field style.